Thursday, August 27, 2009

iPhone 3GS, why me??

So I was happy when I got my iphone 3GS about a month and a half ago. When I had the gadget in my hands, it felt great having the phone that I was familiar with. Downloaded a few apps(compare to other people I know) which I enjoyed, either games or other entertaining apps. The camera feature is great (besides not having a flash), but at least I can finally record videos.


But recently, I've been having problems with the iPhone. It is overheating and the battery life is shorter than usual. I went to the Apple Store and the "Geniuses" (or the "idiots" as they should be named) told me that the problem is unusual, because they have not received any other complaints from iPhone owners, and that the only recommendation is to restore the phone. If the problem persist in a week, then they will be able to exchange my phone. I left the store bewildered and it took me a while to realize, A WEEK!?!?! IS THIS GUY CRAZY!?!? So I said "ok he's a 'Genius' and he knows what he's saying."
Well yesterday my phone was so hot in my pocket. Even one of my buddy recommended that it get's too hot that I should have some tortillas and crema to make myself some pocket tacos. So I'm going to give it another shot and go to a different Apple Store. Hopefully I have a better luck, and I will try to demand to switch it up or they will see the Mexicano in me.

(This is a picture of a iPhone, right, after it overheated and burned the back case)

No comments:

Post a Comment