Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome

Well after reading and looking at some of the blogs I see out in the WWW (world wide web), I decided to finally join the blogging world, not as a member of a forum or a person that comments on post, but I decided to be the person blogging about things I encounter with. These could be places I've visited, situations I stumble upon (personal or other members of this society) and other random thoughts. This is the reason why I decided to call my blog The Unlucky Stunts; it could go well as planned or it can just miss and take me on a wipeout.

That's the introduction and all I have to say for now. I hope everyone, including myself, enjoys this site and don't hold back on any comments. For christ sake (not being religious), it's the internet.

-The Unlucky Stuntman

No comments:

Post a Comment